Thursday 8 May 2008

Neil Patrick Harris ‘How I Met Your Mother doesn’t need Britney Spears’

Neil Patrick Harris ‘How I Met Your Mother doesn’t need Britney Spears’



Neil Patrick Harris doesn’t think his demo, “How I Met Your Mother”, needs to bring in big-named guests like Britney Spears on board for a ratings boost unaccompanied.
“I’m in the minority that our usher does non need stunt casting in order to follow,” Joel Chandler Harris declared during a kick downstairs from tape recording the Mon night CBS situation comedy.
“I worry that if they start ‘Testament and Grace’-ing us also very much, that the show will tolerate. And we’re all truly proud of the mental object of the show up. I think, viewership is not our game. It’s the meshing and the studio’s game, you know. It’s the promotion department’s game,” Patrick Harris told The Associated Press in an question last workweek.